why is it that in movies theres a group of straight ppl and then ONE gay person like what kind of homosexual would join an entire pack of heteros on their own who the sweet hell does that
we are infiltrating and sending a constant stream of data to the Mothergay
Stuff like this always makes me laugh cause when I started Uni, my friend group was 6 guys and 2 girls, and one of the guys was gay.
In that same friend group it’s now 4 straight guys, 2 gay guys and 2 pan women.
That ONE gay person is like the first small rocks that starts an avalanche!
A bookworm,, anime and comic fan, general nerd and a Sherlockian. Feel free to ask if you want to know more.
Oh cool a manga that Stan Lee helped with
Lets see what its like….
lets just be clear, if you spend the time baking a cake/cookies/brownies, you can eat as many of them as you want and the calories don’t count. you made those calories. you’re their god.
disclaimer: this does not apply to children you have made
Looking at you, Cronus.
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least ten followers.
- Name: Bernadette Donnelly
- Nickname: Berny, Angel, Curly brow, shortass, Wonder Woman or Grell (online)
- Birthday: September 8th
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Pansexual
- Height: 5’6”
- Time zone: GMT
- What time and date is it there: 23:40 29/08/2014
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: between 5 and 6.
- OTPs: Gajeel/Levy, Franky/Robin, Eric/Alan, Zoro/Sanji, Scarlet/Wolf, Grell/William, Spike/Angel, Superman/Wonder Woman andSherlock/Watson.
- The last thing I googled was: Dwarves in the 19th century.
- First word that comes to mind: Blood
- What I last said to a family member: I cant remember exactly but we were trying to remember the grades my sister got to get into uni.
- One place that makes me happy and why: A cafe with a nice cheesy panini, a book and a cup of tea or glass of coke. It is perfect for comfort food and when I get tired of reading I can simply sit and write or observe people. It’s relaxing.
- How many blankets I sleep under: One heavy duvet but sometimes I toss on a throw over if it is cold.
- Favorite beverage: Coke, milkshake or Green tea.
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Sin City 2, A Dame to Kill For.
- Three things I can’t live without: Internet, books/my ereader and writing tools.
- Something I plan on learning: I’ve been studying archaeology lately so I plan on learning more of that. Viking history is next.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: If you want to cut up a body cut through the cartilage in the joints, not the bones. It’s much easier and takes less strength.
- You have to listen to this song: Excess by Tricky and Zombie by The Cranberries are probably my favourites at the moment.
I read several dozen stories a year from miserable, lonely guys who insist that women won’t come near them despite the fact that they are just the nicest guys in the world.
..I’m asking what do you offer? Are you smart? Funny? Interesting? Talented? Ambitious? Creative? OK, now what do you do to demonstrate those attributes to the world? Don’t say that you’re a nice guy — that’s the bare minimum.
“Well, I’m not sexist or racist or greedy or shallow or abusive! Not like those other douchebags!”
I’m sorry, I know that this is hard to hear, but if all you can do is list a bunch of faults you don’t have, then back the fuck away..
..Don’t complain about how girls fall for jerks; they fall for those jerks because those jerks have other things they can offer. “But I’m a great listener!” Are you? Because you’re willing to sit quietly in exchange for the chance to be in the proximity of a pretty girl (and spend every second imagining how soft her skin must be)? Well guess what, there’s another guy in her life who also knows how to do that, and he can play the guitar. Saying that you’re a nice guy is like a restaurant whose only selling point is that the food doesn’t make you sick. You’re like a new movie whose title is This Movie Is in English, and its tagline is “The actors are clearly visible”.
This never gets old.
Dayne: I need someone to help me do the ice bucket challenge.
boys with collarbones (✿◠‿◠)
boys with clavicles (◕‿◕✿)
boys with spines (｡♥‿♥｡)
boys with patellas (≧◡≦)
boys with phalanges (◑‿◐)
boys with thoracic vertebrae (✿ ♥‿♥)